BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality tennis court products at the lowest possible prices. We believe our prices are highly competitive. In most cases, our prices should be the lowest around. However, we recognize that from time to time you may be able to locate our products at slightly lower prices. If this does happen, give us a call and we will make every effort to beat any reputable competitor’s price!
We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality tennis court products available. We hope that every product you receive from us will meet your expectations. However, we realize there may be instances when you need to return an item.
If the product you purchased arrives damaged, the claim will be made against the carrier. If possible, receipt of the goods should be refused if the package is obviously damaged.
All returns require authorization from GT Golf Supplies. If you need to return an item you have purchased from us, please call us and let us know within 24 hours of receipt of shipment. If we authorize a return, you will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#).
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping charges related to return of merchandise are the customer’s responsibility.
Custom orders may not be cancelled or returned and may require pre-payment.
Replacement liability for all products is as specified by the manufacturer’s warranty. All materials and supplies remain the property of GT Golf Supplies until paid for in full.
All listed prices are F.O.B. shipping point. This means that the product prices listed on our website do not include the cost of shipping the product from our warehouse to your location.
We keep most of the products that we sell in stock in our warehouses. This means that we will be able to ship most orders the same day they are received, provided they are received before 1:00 p.m. local time.
We ship most products via UPS Ground. Shipping times will vary from next day to 5 days, depending on your location.
Items that are large in dimensional size or weight will be shipped via a less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier such as Central Transport Freight or Fedex Freight. We will always obtain at least two shipping quotes to ensure you are getting the best shipping rate available. Be sure to let us know if the shipment will be going to a residential address or if you will need “lift gate” service on your LTL shipment to drop your product from the truck to the ground.
- All prices are FOB shipping point.
- Terms are Net 30 days unless other agreement has been made, 1.5% on late balances.
- Returns require GT Golf Supplies authorization, 20% restocking fee applies and notice of return must be given within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- Shipping charges on returns are buyer’s responsibility.
- Buyer must make claim against carrier for damaged goods upon receipt.
- Custom orders may not be cancelled or returned and may require pre-payment. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Replacement liability as specified by manufacturer’s warranty.
- All materials and supplies remain the property of GT Golf Supplies until paid for in full.
- All text, diagrams, photos and descriptions on this website (www.ggolf.com) are the property of GT Golf Supplies. These materials may not be copied or used without the express written consent of GT Golf Supplies. Any unauthorized use of the text, diagrams, photos or descriptions of this website material will be subject to legal action.